Many of you have been asking about the conference agenda. We are not going to release a full agenda for another few weeks, but we thought it wouldn’t hurt to give you a little sneak peek 🙂
What you get
The cost of one basic admission ticket provides our guests with:
- Starbucks Coffee (unlimited!)
- Delicious farm-to-table lunch sourced from our local Princeton restaurants
- Full-access to all speaker presentations
- Triple workshop track during the second half of the day
- “Crowd-Sourced Social Impact Manual” (printed and bounded)
- Full-day conference compared to the previous which was only a half-day
- Conference T-Shirt
- Conference Lanyard
- 50% OFF coupon for next year’s conference
Due to the positive feedback we received from the previous conference we decided to take it a step further, but don’t worry we did not increase the price – not even one cent. If you buy your ticket by August 3rd you pay early bird price (only $24.50!).
Topics that will improve your organization
In addition to the format we followed last time which is the arc of the social impact process (humanity, community, incubation, and impact), we also have a list of new and exciting topics that will add incredible value to your operations:
- Collective Impact: Creating and Managing Collective Impact on Youth
- Impact Investments: Program Related Investments (PRI) & Local Impact Investing Networks
- Assessments: Measuring Social Impact
- Storytelling: Telling your organization’s story
- Data: Gaining access to data for leveraging solutions
- Operating Costs: Communicating your organization’s true operating costs
Workshops to Scale Impact
In the hours during the afternoon we have a number of the leading social innovators, impact investors, and foundation presidents who will be reviewing their models and empowering you with hands-on instruction for getting your organization prepared for an impact investment, assessing the social impact of your initiatives, and a variety of cutting edge social enterprise methodologies.
We are working hard to get the next conference underway. I promise you that at this September’s conference you are going to be blown away by our speakers, topics, workshops, food, free gifts, and overall presentation. It is going to be a good one.